My Expedition (Su)

I Enjoyed the Year 6 Expedition┬áto Rayong……. We went with the Year 6 Teachers and Teachers Assistants, the organizer was Mrs Gordon.

We left H.I.S at 8:15AM and arrived at Pattaya at 11am and finally arrived at 2pm at the Rayong Chalet. What will happen next……. A Adventure is about to start…….

While we were there we learned some leadership skills like; talking to tourist with confidence, solving problems creatively, applying knowledge with compassion etc.

We had so much fun and the best part was the Talent show, the Talent show also known as Harrow idol broke friendship but we all got through it together that was actually the best part. But the good thing is that we are all friends and will stay that way forever……

The worst part was having to face the biggest Gecko in the world! Well my good friend i cant name her but she was so brave and that’s when she made me realize that her strong bravery made me have confidence to face my fear, So i want to thank her.

Finally, i want to thank our teachers and teachers assistants so much for taking care of us. They treated every kid like their own child, and they helped us to develop our leadership skills.They planned this all out and we had fun. We really should thank Mrs Gordon for arranging this so ” Thank You and Thank you Teachers and teacher assistants”

We are one step ahead of leading us to a better world…..

11 thoughts on “My Expedition (Su)

1. Nice of you to say thank you to the teachers.
    Very thoughtful to mention our leadership skills.
    Overall, lovely piece of writing.

2. I think that your piece is very good, perhaps in the ‘what will happen next’ part you could seperate it so we don’t get confused but overall your writing was nice

3. I just forgot to mention this before,…….. Exellent Preformance. I just want to say one more time about how I thought it was very polite to mention the teachers and thank them. It was also nice how you mentioned about leadership skills. I’m not only saying this because I’m you BFF(Best Friends Forever) , but none of the other people including me mentioned about leadership, at least I think so. I love how you set it out as well.
    You’ve done a exellent preformance!!!

Hye Yeon

4. Maybe you should explain more about activities in each day ( Thursday: Swimming, Koh Samed, Kayaking, Picking up rubbish ect.) But overall a great piece.

5. Maybe you should explain more about activities in each day ( Thursday: Swimming, Koh Samed, Kayaking, Picking up rubbish ect.) But overall a great piece.